Managing projects using Microsoft Project 2010
Creating and maintaining project workplans and schedules are cumbersome and time consuming without the right tools. Microsoft Project has become the industry standard for automating this important project management activity because of its ease of use and integration with other Microsoft products. This course teaches the basic functions and features of Microsoft Project 2010 from creating and maintaining projects, resources and tasks and utilizing Work Breakdown Structures and Gantt Charts.
- General understanding of project management principles
At the end of 2 day class, participants will be able to:
- Open, close, create, save project file and Navigate different views and modifying schedules
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure, dependency, lead time and recurring tasks
- Create resource pool, import resources, assign resources to tasks and shared pool
- Project baseline, update and analyze critical path , project progress, work and status
- Work with Calendar and form views, and create & modify tables
- Use visual, custom reports, pre-defined, customized filters and groups to sort task and resource data
- Create Master Plan, consolidating Projects & Resources
NOTE: Tea & Snacks will only be served. Lunch will not be served.
Course Fee Structure:
|# of Participants||Course Fees(Per Participant)||Tax @ 12.36%||Net Amount (Per Participant)|
Early Bird Discount Ends 1 week before session, which includes
1. MS Project Study Guide worth Rs 450.
For Group Discounts, Contact Naveen @ 97041 55669
TenStep previous participants or their references will get flat 500/- discount
TenStep PMP participants gets FLAT Rs.1000 Discount.
Who should attend:
- Project managers and team members who manage and work on projects
- Managers who manage project managers and monitor project status
The class contains numerous Exercises, Self assessments, Quizzes and one project simulation to provide in-depth practical knowledge on MS Project 2010.
- Two days / 16 hours / 16 PDUs